Here is some useful information to fill in. These are not mandatory, but will take care that we won’t get disrupted while recording in the studio. After all: studio time is about focus, using your energy wisely, staying relaxed and, most importantly: making great music! So give it a go.
- What is the name of your band?
- What is your music style?
- Can you name other bands you like in the same genre?
- How many band members do you have in the band?
- What are their names and instrument they play?
- How many songs you wish to record?
- What’s the title of each song you wish to record?
- Provide a title of a song that includes vocals if there’s any, including the lyrics.
- Provide a title of a song that includes background vocals if there’s any.
- Provide a title of a song that includes instrumental solo if there’s any.